Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Shower

Monday at work something bit me.  At this point the spot is way larger than it should be and I am going in to see my doctor in the morning.  I will spare the readers and not post the pictures I have been taking. 

In other news there will be a new shower at the two week long event this summer.  It seems to be coming along quite well and I am in awe as to the amount of work that goes into constructing this well.  A few of us got together and got it partially assembled today.  It is so pretty. 

There was also a retirement party for someone at work today.  I have known her since I was a teenager and she is the reason that I am a para-educator now. 

My happy things are:

  • The shower and getting to visit with some SCA friends.
  • Going to the retirement party and visiting with work friends. 
  • Pushing little kids on a swing (at the party).  
  • Ice on my bite.







No comments:

Post a Comment