Monday, June 24, 2019

Short

It was another hot summer day.  The temperatures haven't quite been intolerably hot, just the upper 80's.  Too hot for me to be walking around the city much.  I did a little walking and playing games on the phone after a doctor appointment today and took a nap in the afternoon.  Gideon, Z and I have been enjoying the new Harry Potter: Wizards Unite game.  We got to battle mythical beasts together in the cool of the evening.

My happy today is that nap.  I must have really needed it though because I had some energy later and did the dishes.  It will be a long summer if the upper 80 degree temperatures keep zapping my energy.  Time to remember all my keep cool strategies!


Gideon's wild hair and glasses made me think of a cross between
Harry Potter and Hermione Granger.  😄



No comments:

Post a Comment