Thursday, June 27, 2019

Short-Just a Happy

As most days lately, today didn't go as planned. That is alright though, it was still a good day.  Somethings got done later than I hoped or not at all and other things happened that I hadn't planned, but it is all good.  One thing that I hadn't expected was finding some things for a gift basket I need for this weekend.  With K away, I wasn't able to put my hands on some things but some friends came through and now the basket will be filled.  I am sure when she gets back she will find the things right away, but I couldn't.  My happy is people coming together to help out at the last minute.  I live in a wonderful Barony!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                       


                                                                                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment