Saturday, January 26, 2019

Birka Day 2-Investiture

Wouldn't it be wonderful if all things went smoothly.  Today my daughter and I were Invested as the Baroness and Baron of Stonemarche.  We fumbled a bit and the coronet doesn't fit my head.  The coronet kept falling down over my eyes.  Eventually, I remembered I had a hood and put the coronet on over that and it stopped falling into my eyes.  After that, it actually seemed comfortable.  Somehow we made it through.  I am exhausted and hope to reflect more on the day and this weekend later.

My happy for today is the continued love and support from family and friends.  It was an amazing day, and I am so happy that it is now in the past.


My hair in the morning.


K. 

Some random pictures from early in the day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment