Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Snow Voice

My voice is still mostly gone.  I went to work anyway.  It dawned on me that I haven't been taking my allergy medicine and I thought maybe this was the reason.  The hotel is always dry and there are perfumes and other things that could have set off my allergies.  During lunch I looked at Facebook though and saw that a few others that were at the event were losing their voice as well.  So I canceled all the after work plans for the day and went home and made tea.

It is snowing.  The plows are out and our cars need to go to the garage.  My happy today is that K and Z have offered to take my car so I can stay home and not have to walk back in the cold.  It is quite often me who does the final walk home, I enjoy it.  It is most likely better that I stay in tonight though.


Some photos from the Investiture and court by S. Cattera.





No comments:

Post a Comment