Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Happy Things

This cold virus is bringing me down.  Here are some happy things for today:
  • My car started this morning after sitting in the city garage all weekend with zero degree weather. This has never been a problem with this car, but with over 250,000 miles I keep expecting it. The best part about the garage is that I didn't have anything to clear off my car.  Very thankful to Z for driving me to the garage so I didn't have to walk my sickish self there in the cold.
  • I remembered that I forgot the Dayquil before I got too far from home so that I was still able to get to work on time and be medicated.  
  • Z also made dinner tonight.  Steak, potatoes and green beans, and it tastes so good.  Perhaps I need protein because I don't usually like steak that much.
  • A sneak preview was just given to me of my gown for the Investiture.  Changes were made and they are the wonderful.  I wouldn't have thought to do what she did, and it is perfect for me.  There is no way I will ever be able to thank her enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment