Monday, January 21, 2019

Cold Outside

Since it is really cold out there will be a 2 hour delay at school tomorrow.  With that and the amount of things that I did today (finished cleaning room, worked on favors, hood and thrones) I am going to attempt to play Minecraft tonight for about a half hour or so before bed.  Z put together the fixings for an awesome salad for dinner so I am even eating well today. 

This morning I cleaned up my room while listening to Autism themed TEDx programs.  I think this one on Neurodiversity is the one I will share.  When I realized they were distracting me too much I went to music.  Getting my room much more organized is a happy for today.

Watching Babylon 5 and loving how much K is loving this episode, .  King Arthur comes to the station and so there is geeking out happening.  This is also a happy for today.

It was really cold today. 

So we got shakes.
They were warm compared to outside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment