Friday, January 4, 2019

Sad News

This afternoon I learned of another SCA friend passing.  It was very unexpected and I have no words for this right now except sadness.  Condolences to his family.

This evening I met with a friend and we talked about the upcoming event and awards and schedules and lists.  So many things to do.  I was planning to work on the favor kits today and can only find two that need to be sewn.  Did I really hand out the rest of them last weekend?  I didn't think so.  They must be in my car.  It is cold and dark though so that will wait until tomorrow.  Instead I took about 15 minutes of time and tried to weave wire.  I got a kit quite a few years ago and found it going through boxes.  It is weird, but I can't seem to 'think' in wire to figure out what I want to do with it. 

Cat sitting has been happening and they have been occasionally coming to see me for attention.  This face is my happy for today:


Tonight, while I sleep, she may decide to jump on top of me.  I'll try to keep that cute face in my thoughts if that happens.  😉🐱🐈

☮☮
RIP, RF 

No comments:

Post a Comment