Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Words

Sitting, looking at the blank page, cursor blinking, not sure what to write.  My work days haven't been the best lately.  Today was a roller coaster of emotions.  Some good, some not so good.  There was snow this morning and wet roads on the ride home.  I decided not to go to rehearsal tonight and stay off the roads.  Since I am not going to be in the next show, my not being there shouldn't matter too much.  Some days words come easy, this is not one of those days. 

After work there was crafting.  Nothing that was specifically SCA related.  I finished up a napkin I had been embroidering.  I also learned some ways to not put together some beads I picked up a while back.  Today's happy is a Christmas present my friend gave me tonight.  A book about infused water, a water infuser travel mug and a hand made hair tie.  I thought I knew all the reasons to drink water but there were a few in the book that I hadn't heard of or had forgotten.


I decided to use my selfie stick to get a photo of the hair tie she crocheted.


I admit, the selfie stick is more fun than I thought it would be.
And I have SO MUCH HAIR.
☮✍




No comments:

Post a Comment