Monday, January 7, 2019

Gross Frog Stuff

In science class today the students got to study frog dissection.  So many kids were grossed out.   This is with watching a virtual dissection.  They didn't have to touch anything, or smell anything, just watch.   There was a substitute so things didn't go as smoothly as they may have otherwise.   Only time will tell how they will react when we actually get to dissect squid later on this year.

We canceled Dungeons and Dragons since we were down a teacher.  That was good for me since I hadn't prepared as much as I should have.  Instead I came back to the house, cleaned up a bit and started sewing up more favors.  I didn't quite get them all done before dinnertime.  I'm kind of tired so put them away for another day.  There is a bit of a pile though.



Cat sitting has come to an end for now.  My friends are home and seeing them is my happy for today. 

😸🐈

No comments:

Post a Comment