Sunday, January 20, 2019

Eclipse

There is a total lunar eclipse tonight.  I hope to sleep through it.  Well, I wish I felt better and it wasn't frigid outside, then I would want to watch it.  Instead I have a cold and just want to sleep, or at least stay warm.  Today was spent cleaning and embroidering for the most part.  I haven't finished any of the projects I started this weekend.   My deal with myself was no Minecraft unless I finished a favor.  The favors are frustrating me so I decided that finishing anything would be good enough for about a half hour of Minecraft. The hood I was working on is close to finished, but not done yet.

Instead of rambling more I will share my happy for today:

This morning Gideon came to my room and offered me pretend food from his toy kitchen that I paid for with pretend money.  Then he came back and offered me to join the rewards plan, I did, with my pretend money.  He will be 7 next month and is my happy for today.


Full moon-before eclipse.

Snow 

Moon out my window at partial eclipse. (23:12)

(23:27)

Closer photo.  (23:42)



Maybe I will leave a live feed up on my computer as I fall asleep.  😉

🌝🌕

No comments:

Post a Comment