Sunday, January 6, 2019

Fishy

It was a fairly productive Sunday.  In the first part of the day, I got some cleaning and laundry done.  Later in the afternoon I met up with K, Z and Gideon at Z's parents house where we sanded the thrones.  It went much faster than we expected, or we didn't do it enough.  We picked up some stain and K did the bottom of one to see how well the stain would take to the wood.  Sometime this week we will go back and it will be dry and we will see how it looks.  Personally, I am hoping we find someplace warmer to do the staining than their garage, but a place is better than no place.

Z & K sanding away.

Before I left K gave me a Christmas present that had arrived in late in the mail.  When she first showed them to me I was confused, they looked like little shark earrings to me and I was trying to figure out why sharks?  Then she pulled them out of the little plastic bags they came in and the sharks were really goldfish and the goldfish were in little plastic bags!  Like when they are purchase`d at a store and are brought home in little baggies.  What a hilarious idea!  Fish in a bag are my happy for today!



🐟🐠

No comments:

Post a Comment