Friday, January 11, 2019

Hair

Ice Cream.  Long ago I remember hearing something about New Englanders and ice cream and the amount we consume.  While sitting down to eat a bowl of Friendly's Eggnog Ice Cream I decided to look up some facts.  I found a very old article (pre-internet as we know it today) about ice cream in New England.  After a little more research I found an article that has actual statistics about world wide consumption of the frozen sweet stuff.  The United States does not consume the most ice cream.  Within the US I didn't see any info that divided the country by regions so I am not sure where New England would fall.  This site has four out of the top ten ice cream eating states as being in New England though.  So it is winter, I am in New England and had a bowl of ice cream.  In a moment, I will crawl in bed under an electric blanket and warm myself up.

The most delicious ice cream is not my happy for today though, getting a hair cut was.  It has been around two years, maybe longer since my hair was cut and I somehow managed to not take any before pictures.  I asked for some of the cuttings though, I have plans.  My hair is about 6 inches shorter and feels healthy and light.  Somehow I think it will still be full of static and get tangled up so it will still get tied up. 




🍨 ☮ 🍦

No comments:

Post a Comment