Saturday, January 12, 2019

Cleaning

The goals I set for myself were higher than I was able to achieve.  I'm kind of okay with that because I needed to break now and then and that is important too.  There were 14 items on my list and I will have checked off 8 of them before bed tonight.  I probably should have gone to the party I was invited to, but I wasn't feeling up to it.  Also, my bed was kind of covered with remnants of room cleaning when I should have been leaving and that would not have been good to come home to.  There was a craft day today I also could have gone to but again, my room needed cleaning.  It still needs cleaning.  It is about half done.  I didn't end up getting some of the craft things I wanted to do but they will be packed up for when I go to a meeting tomorrow.  Cleaning is a necessary thing before the Investiture when people may be staying here.

Although having a cleaner bedroom would be a nice happy the real part of that will happen when I crawl into bed between dryer warm sheets.  That warm feeling is my happy for the day.

And then there was Gideon getting ice:

 He is just the right height to get the splash.

Before closet area

After closet area.

Before headboard. 

After headboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment