Thursday, January 10, 2019

Ramblings

Thursdays might become a busy day for me.   I'm thinking about opening the afternoon up and inviting people to hang out.  There is either a fighting practice or a craft night on Thursdays and I have been finding something to do in the four plus hours between work and attending either of these events.  Today I wandered around a store (hoping to find someone who works there), went on a short walk and then out to dinner with a friend before going to fighter practice.  I could organize this time a little different and pick a place to meet up with friends and make it a regular-ish thing to do on random Thursdays.

Dinner was great.  We caught up on each others lives and then ping-ponged ideas to each other about the Barony and SCA in general.  There has been talk about potential changes within the upper levels of the organization that could result in changes for us too.  Fighter practice was fun too.  It was busy with about twelve fighters practicing for an upcoming event.  My happy for today is getting out and having great conversations.  I got to talk with my friend in Texas tonight too. 







No comments:

Post a Comment